India and the Dynamics of World Politics: A book on Indian Foreign Policy, Related events and International Organizations-pearson
This book deals with the wide gamut of interests in domestic and international issues that makes foreign affairs a complex and dynamic subject. It offers a clear, precise and analytical account of the evolution of Indian foreign policy in accordance with internal factors and external conditions. The book is divided into three parts: Indian foreign policy, important international affairs and international organizations. One of the unique features of the book is detailed maps and illustrations for ready references. Students will find this easily comprehensible and exam-oriented tool an indispensable guide to the subject.
Table of ContentForeword Preface Part One Section A: India’s Foreign Policy
- Development of Indian Foreign Policy
- Challenges Before Indian Foreign Policy
- Defence and Security Related Matters
- Economic and Diplomacy Issues Relating to Oil, Gas and Energy Flows
- Nuclear Policy, Issues and Conflicts
- The Indian Diaspora and its Contribution to India and the World
- Indo–Pakistan Relationship
- India–China Relationship
- India–Sri Lanka Relationship
- Indo–Bangladesh Relationship
- Indo–Nepal Relationship
- India–Bhutan Relationship
- India–Afghanistan Relationship
- India–Myanmar Relationship
- Indo–US Relationship
- India–Russia Relationship
- India–Japan Relationship
- India–ASEAN Relationship
- India and West Asia (Middle East) Relationship
- India and Central Asia Relations
- India and Latin America
- India–Africa Relationship
- China in the World Affairs
- Israel–Palestine Problem
- Africa and its Challenges
- Balkan States
- Overview of International Organizations
- United Nations
- World Trade Organization
- Organizations Group
- SAARC and Other Organization
- Miscellaneous Organizations
- Book is divided into three parts: Indian foreign policy, important international affairs and international organizations.
- Analytical treatment of topics for better understanding.
- Maps and illustrations for ready references.
- This book has been written in such a manner that it is both easily comprehensible and exam-oriented.