Personal Selling and Sales Management-himalaya
The first Edition of the book on “Personal Selling and Sales Management” for the benefit of students, teach and young executives engaged in sales and marketing of products and services. The book covers the full syllabi on Sales Management of most Indian Universities.
Includes separate chapters on Field Salesman to Field Sales Manager, Selling to Rural Consumers, Services Selling, Industrial Selling, Careers in Professional Selling, Recent Trends in Sales and Marketing and Ethics in Sales and Marketing based on discussions with some of the sales and marketing professional across industries.
The book would serve as a comprehensive text book on 'Sales Management' a popular subject introduced in all management institutes. Figures, tables, boxes and short case studies have been included to enable the students to learn the concepts. The select bibliography on the subject matter is given for further study and reference.
Salient features of the book -
- Covers the full syllabi on Sales Management ofmost Indian Universities.
Contains separate Chapters on:
Field Salesman to Field Sales Manager
Selling to Rural Consumers
Selling to Industrial Consumers
Careers in Professional Selling
Recent Trends in Sales and Marketing
Ethics in Sales and Marketing
- Integrated presentation of the text with figures, tables, boxes and short case studies.
- Valuable book for students who are undergong Graduate and Post Graduate Studies in Management / Commerce (Full-time, Part-time and Distance Education) and young executivies engaged in Sales and Marketing of goods and services.
1. Nature and Sales of Sales Management
2. Sales Environment
3. Sales Organisation
4. Role of Personal Selling in the Marketing-mix
5. Sales Planning
6. Sales Force Planning
7. Sales Force integration during Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Recruitment and Selection of Sales Force
9. Training and Development of Sales Force
10. Sales Force Compensation
11. Sales Force Motivation
12. Controlling the Sales Force
13. Performance Appraisal of Sales Force
14. Market Demand and Sales Forecasting
15. Sales Territory Management
16. Sales Budget and Sales Target
17. Personal Selling
18. The personal Selling Process
19. Field Salesman to Field Sales Manager
20. Services Selling
21. Industrial Selling
22. Selling to Rule Censurers
23. Careers in Professional Selling
24. Recent Trends in Sales
25. Ethics in Sales and Marketing