A Textbook of Chemistry, 1/e Dr. R.L. Madan
- Written in easy-to-understand language.
- No superfluous matter is given.
- Provides a large number of examples,illustrations and analogies from daily life to make the reading interesting and understandable.
- Gives important laws,concepts and principles either in italics or bold type to focus on them.
- Incorporates a number of solved problems asked in the examination papers for the benefit of students.
- Includes questions based on the latest pattern of examination.
- Gives some interesting pictures connected with the topics and 'applying chemistry to life' to make reading interesting.