Cardiac Anesthesia: Practical Aspects Author- Manjula Sudeep Sarkar MD (Anesthesia) Sunil Gvalani-jaypee brothers
|In this book, the authors have described succinctly different types of operations; these patients undergo, and the effects of anesthesia and surgery on them particularly on their heart and peripheral circulation. It is important to choose anesthesia agents and techniques so as to cause minimal disturbances during and after surgery. This is a herculean task. This book is a comprehensive write up that gives the basic idea of how to deal with patients with cardiac disease undergoing noncardiac surgery.|
• A comprehensive book that covers all topics of Cardiac Anesthesia in a clinically relevant manner.
• Well planned book and written in lucid style.
• Aims at providing the basic idea of how to deal with patients with cardiac disease undergoing non-cardiac surgery.
• Presents a complex subject in an easy to read manner.
• Enriched with diagrams, photographs and radiography images for better understanding.
• A good reference book for budding as well as for experienced anesthetists and for postgraduate students.
|This book would be a good reference book for the anesthetists when they need to deal with patients undergoing noncardiac surgery and will also give guidance to postgraduates|