DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURES Dr. P.Dayaratnam-S.CHAND
- Systematic stepwise presentation of the design methods in System International units.
- Latest Codes of Practise including those under final draft stage in 1989 are incorporated.
- Design Loads such as live,wind and snow play an important role in the economy and structural safety.
- Detailed illustrative examples of real life problems are solved.
- Detailing, cost economics and indepth parametric influences are explained through numerous drawings.
- The appendices give very useful information for quick design.