Elements of Corporate Laws-himalaya
We are pleased to place before the esteemed readers a book on Elements of Corporate Laws for under graduate and postgraduate students of different Universities and Professional Institutes.
The book has several distinctive features.
These include the following:
- Comprehensively covers particularly the course content requirements of the students appearing in the paper Corporate Laws at B.Com (Hons.) Examinations of Delhi University, CS Inter of ICSI and similar courses.
- Written in simple and straight style.
- Gives a lucid explanation of the basic provisions of law with plenty of illustrations supported by case laws.
- Incorporates at the end of each chapter: Objective type questions
with short answers to enable the students to test their understanding.
Essay type questions for review, discussion and practice.
Practical problems with short answers for sharpening the knowledge of students.
- Broadly classified into two sections with several concise but complete chapters covering specific topics.
- Provides Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter to tell the students what he will learn after studying the chapter.
- Defines Key Terms introduced, at the end of each chapter, for recapitulation and better grasp over the subject.
- Bound to prove a refreshing guide for business executives.
1. Company and Its Forms
2. Formation of a Company
3. Memorandum of Association
4. Articles of Association
6. Allotment of Share
7. Share and Share Capital
8. Membership of Company
9. Meetings and Proceedings
10. Borrowing Powers
11. Managerial Personnel and Their Remuneration
13. Other Managerial Personnel
15. Accounts, Audit and Investigation
16. Corporate Governance
17. Dividends, Bonus and Interest
18. Compromises, Arrangements and Reconstructions
19. Supremacy of Majority and Protection of Minority
20. Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
21. Winding Up
22. Company Law in a Computerized Environment : E-Filing
SECTION 2 : MISCELLANEOUS
1. The Depositories Act, 1996
2. The Limited Liability partnership,Act 2008
3. Credit Rating and Insider Trading
4. The Co-operatives Societies Act, 1912
5. The Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002