of literature based on this is barely sufficient and that too is
scattered in some articles and competed and edited volumes. There is not
a single comprehensive, critics, and analytical book on this subject.
This fact has inspired the author to write a book to fill the gap.
- Covers all the relevant topics and the full syllabi as per Goa University.
- Topics are logically sequenced in tune with syllabus contents of the final year B.Com. Course. Entrepreneurship Management is a new subject introduced recently.
- The subject matter is presented in such a simple and lucid style that the prospective students can grasp it easily and quickly.
- It would also prove to be of immense help to students opting for business as their career.
- Setting up of a SSI Unit
- Role of Institutions in Supporting and Developing Entrepreneurship
- Incentives and Subsides
- Functional Areas of Management
- Industrial Sickness
- Social Responsibilities of Entrepreneurs
Reference and Reading Suggested