Essentials of Anesthesia & Critical Care -Author:Anshul Jain-jaypee brothers
|Essentials of Anesthesia and Critical Care has been written to provide a concise description of the Anesthesiology and Critical Care that is essential for undergraduates medical students.|
• The whole book is divided into two sections: Anesthesia and critical care which is further divided into eight units.
• Text is kept concise and also formatted in a student-friendly manner.
• Tables, line diagrams and key points have been added in each chapter for a quick grasp of the respective topic.
• Questions asked in previous years’ PGMEE have been denoted by “Q” as superscript in theory portion itself.
• Each chapter is followed by review questions that includes previous years PGMEE and National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination (NEET) based sample questions] for students which will help them to reinforce and understand the related topic in a better way.
• Introduction of mnemonics and easy-to-understand language make the text an impeccable resource to own.
|This book is complete resource of anesthesia for undergraduate students|