PRINCIPLES OF ENGINEERING MECHANICS: CONCISE EDITION OF THE BEST-SELLING TITLE—A TEXTBOOK OF ENGINEERING MECHANICS R. S. KHURMI & N. KHURMI-S.CHAND
This edition is in S.I. Units and adheres to latest trend of examinations.
• Theory Articles are given in Logical Sequence to provide Conceptual Understanding of the subject.
• Lucid presentation of Theorems, Hypotheses, Formulae and Working Equations.
• Solved Numerical Examples collected from Examination Papers of various Indian and International Universities as well as Other Examining Bodies, have been Included after being Graded in Systematic Manner.
• Unsolved Numerical Examples with Answers have been given for Practice.
• Diagrams are given to Support the Theory and Quick Understanding.
• Photographs are given to Correlate Subject Theory with Practical Reality.