S. Chand's Textbook of Third Year Physics, 1/e C. L. Arora & Dr. R S Hemne
- The material is presented in a comprehensive way using a simple language.
- The sequence of articles in each chapter enables the students to understand the gradual development of the subject.
- A large number of illustrations, pictures and interesting examples have been given to illustrate the basic principles involved so as to make reading interesting and understandable.
- Solved examples as well as numerical questions frequently asked in different universities are incorporated.
- Exercises with a large number of questions are given at the end of each chapter to facilitate the students to prepare for their examination as per the pattern of setting question papers in all universities of Uttar Pradesh.
- And many more is supplemented even for a last student who feels Physics as a killer subject.