The Foundation series of Chemistry-pearson
The Pearson IIT-Foundation Series has been designed to provide a clear understanding of the pattern and the concepts critical to succeed in JEE and other talent search exams like NTSE, Olympiads, KVPY etc. Comprising of twelve titles spread across Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, this series caters to students of classes VII to X. The core objective of the series is to help aspiring students understand the basic concepts with more clarity, in turn, helping them to master the art of problem-solving.
Preface to the fourth Edition
About the IIT Foundation Series
Structure of the IIT Foundation Series
CHAPTER 1: Classification of Matter
CHAPTER 2: Atomic Structure and transformation of matter
CHAPTER 3: Acids, Bases and Salts
CHAPTER 4: Air and Oxygen
CHAPTER 5: Water
CHAPTER 6: Chemistry in Daily Life
- Illustrative examples solved in a logical and step-wise manner ?
- Test Your Concepts" at the end of every chapter for classroom preparations
- Concept Application" section with problems divided as per complexity-basic to moderate to difficult ?
- Hints and explanations for key questions along with highlights on the common mistakes that students usually make in the examinations ?
- Supplements for instructors to conduct periodic tests